Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Question for Top 5 Winners...

I would like to start an album on the FaceBook Fan Page for the Top 5 submissions, if you wouldn't mind if your card is posted please comment here or email me at rachelhope13@hotmail.com. Each photo will include a link to your original post as well as your name.

I will only post photos After I get approval from the artist.

I would love for you all to fan the page if you are on FaceBook!!

Click HERE or scroll down for the newest Challenge!!!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Rachel ... that sounds like fun! Feel free to use my design from any Top 5's as you see fit :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY:) Just joined your FB group:) How fun!!

Annika said...

I don't have absolutely anything against it! :)
It sounds lovely, actually!
Hugs]Annika

Cassie_lu said...

sounds like fun and I don't have anything against it

Terry said...

Wohooooo Rachel just really sound like a lot of fun, took a peek and just love it. So don't mind at all for you to use the cards that I make....Hugs Terry xxxx

cabio's craft corner said...

Hi Rachel, I am so honored to be one of the top 5 picks. Of course I don't mind the pic post on Facebook's fan page. :o)
thanks for the fun challenge and I will pop back anytime for more!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Post a Comment