Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #92 Top 5...

Good Morning! Happy Sunday Ladies! Thanks so much to everyone who participated last week, all the creations were Beautiful and picking a Top 5 was Tough!

This week's Random Winner of 2 Digital images from Karber Digital is Lucky #...

21!!! Lisa S of Crafty Bunny! Lisa, Email me and I will get you in touch with Karber Digital!

And this week's Top 5...


Kandi

Kathie

Leanne

Linda
(Next Week's Guest Sweetie)

Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

Guest Designer, I will be contacting you with information about next week's Challenge! :)


5 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Woo Hoo!!! Absolutely, you can post on your fan page. So much fun.

Kandi Phillips said...

Wow thanks so much for selecting my card for Top 5! Great cards ladies, love them all! You can share on the FB page. :)

Kathie said...

Thank you for picking my card! You are welcome to post it on your FB page.

Jenny said...

Yay! Thanks heaps for choosing me. All of the cards were fabulous. You can share on the FB page.

Leanne said...

Just seeing this and wanted to say THANK YOU for picking my card to be in the top 5!!! You can share on FB!! Thanks again!

Post a Comment