Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #106 Top 5...

I guess Blue and Red Gnomes and Woodland Animals was a tough one for you guys. :) Thanks to everyone who braved it and played along!!

This week's Random Winner who will receive Two (2) FREE Digital Images, from the Whimsie Doodles
April release is...Lucky #10...Sally B!!!

Sally, email me at hopestampseternat@hotmail.com and I will get you in touch with Whimsie Doodles!
!


Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

Please let me know if it Not OK to post your Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

1 comment:

Kirei na Kami said...

OMG!!! What a wonderful surprise:) I popped by to be inspired by this week's challenge pic and see that I made top 5 (*brightly blushing*). Thank you:) Yes, I know I am way late, but after last weekend's tornadoes, we have been incredibly busy to say the least. Now, I am trying to play catch up with my fave challenges. Again, I thank you!!! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Post a Comment