Sunday, August 14, 2011

Challenge 122 Winners and Top 5

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week.

Special thanks to our sponsor for Challenge #122

This week's lucky winner of


Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you.

We had 4 wonderful entrants for the next guest sweetie spot!
Our lucky guest designer is

I think Jill should go buy a lottery ticket...she won both random drawings this week!
Congrats!
This week's wonderful top 5 are:
in no particular order
#1 Corry
#2 Shelby
#12 Karien
#13 Wickdy
#17 Lena Katrine

Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!
Please let me know if you DO NOT wish to have your Top 5 project posted on our
Facebook Fan Page

4 comments:

Cor* said...

YIPEE!! Thanks so much for liking my Tilda Card! I have accepted the blinkie with pride! Congrats to everyone, especially JILL!! Go quick and get a lottery ticket girl! Good things come in threes!

Shelby said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top cards!!! I agree, Jill should go to the closest 7-11 and buy a lottery ticket:)! Congrats to all of the other winners, your cards were amazing

Jill said...

Juuuhuuu! Thanks girls!!
So much luck in one day :)
Thanks for the inspiration you give and congrats to the top 5 girls, well done!
Big happy hugs, Jill

Wendy said...

Thank you for picking me as part of the Top 5!

Lotsa Hugs,
Wendy

Post a Comment