Sunday, November 6, 2011

Challenge 134 Winner and Top 5

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week.

Special thanks to our sponsor for Challenge 134
This week's lucky winner is #9 Craftybirdlisa

Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you.

We had 3 wonderful entrants for the next guest sweetie spot!
Our lucky guest designer is

Please Email Me for the details.
This week's wonderful top 5 are:
in no particular order
#11 Claudia

#12 Mulesnuttan

#15 Mary C.
#18 Peggy R
#22 Margie C
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!
Please let me know if you DO NOT wish to have your Top 5 project posted on our
Facebook Fan Page

4 comments:

claudia said...

Thank you for the top 5! At soon
xoxoxo
Claudia

Peggy said...

Thank you so much for picking me as one of the top 5. You have made my day!!!

Mary C said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am very excited to have you pick my card as one of your Top 5! Congrats to all the winners!

MmSs said...

LOL, I'm super exalted for being your next GDT. Thank you !!!

Post a Comment