Sunday, March 1, 2015

Challenge 299 Winner and Sweet 6

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge


This week's lucky winner is 
Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.  Please allow at least 1 week for us to get back to you.



This week's Sweet Six are
Ladies please help yourself to the Sweet Six Badge above if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

5 comments:

Indy said...

Love all of this weeks amazing projects! Congrats to the winners!

chanya13 said...

Thank you, I'm so happy to be in sweet six :) Congrats to the other winners :)

Tina said...

congrats winners...

D- said...

Thank you so much. tee hee hee.
I am thrilled to be the lucky Newton's Nook sponsor winner.
Congrats to the Sweet Six winners. Cute cards everyone!
*I'm sending my info email next*
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

*Vicki* said...

Thank you so much for picking my card!! Congrats to all winners here! :)

Post a Comment