Saturday, May 7, 2016

Challenge 358 Winner and Sweet Six

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

This week's lucky winner is 
Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.  Please allow at least 1 week for us to get back to you.



Here are this week's Sweet Six:

Debbie's Pick:

Jen's Picks:

Sandy's Pick:
Please help yourself to the Sweet Six Badge above if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

5 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card for the Sweet Six!! It's just great!! Congrats to all the other winners too!

Katarzyna Prasołek said...

How sweeeeeet :) thank you and congratulations to everyone :)

Wendy Fraser said...

Thank you so much for picking my card for your Sweet Six! (Happy dance!!!) Congrats to the winner and other top picks.
Crafty hugs,
Wendy aka Papersniffer xx

*Vicki* said...

Thanks so much for picking out my card here Jen! :) Really an honor!!

Diane m said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card as the winner of Challenge#3587 and for being among the sweet six! What a wonderful surprise for me! :)

Post a Comment