Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration #68 Top 5...

Another great week of entries ladies! Thanks so much to everyone who played along!!

Lets start with this week's Random Winner of 4 Sentiments of their choice AND a custom Watermark and/or Signature Set from Raindrop Echoes Design at Whimsy Stamps!!

Maria Matter!!!
(Maria, email me at hopstampseternal@hotmail.com with your email information
and I will get you in touch with Raindrop Echoes!)

And now to our Top 5!!!

Ania
Lenet
Mandy
SuziLadies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your
Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

5 comments:

Suzi said...

Wow!! I'm delighted to have been among the Top 5. Thank you so much, I will display my blinkie with pride.
You are more than welcome to use my image on your other site.
Hugs
Suzi x

Annelies said...

I'm very proud to be among the Top 5. Be welcome to use my image on Facebook.

Groetjes, Annelies

Maria Matter said...

woohoo I won, how cool is that!

my emails are not sending out right now Rachel, so I'll email you as soon as I can!

hugs & blessings!

Mandy said...

Awww thanks so much for my top 5, Rachel, you've made my day.
You are more than welcome to pop my card on your facebook page
hugs Mandy xx

GaduĊ‚a said...

Wow, i'm so happy. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 5. Of course you can use my card on your facebook page.

Hugs, Ania

Post a Comment