Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #71 Top 5...

WOW...some Amazing creations this week...love how many people reached for the Halloween stamps, I'll be honest and say that even though Halloween is my Favorite holiday I hadn't thought past the Big Bow! :)
The lucky random winner of the ippity "Music of the Heart" set from Michelle Woerner is...

Lucky Number 17!!! Margie Visnick!! Margie, email me at hopestampseternal@hotmail.com
with your mailing address and I will get your prize out you!!

And here are the Top 5 picks, Wonderful creations ladies!!!






Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your
Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

4 comments:

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Thank you for selecting my card and you can certainly put it on FB!

Ronnie said...

I am so excited!! Thank you for selecting my card as a top 5! Yes, you can definitely put my card on facebook! Can't wait to play along with the new challenge.

Cheryl said...

Thank you!

Yes, you can post my card on your FB page.

simpa said...

Yuhoo-hoo!!! I'm overaxcited! It's a hard job - to choose between such a lot of beauties :) Thanks!
And feel free to post my card on FB.

Post a Comment