Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #71 Top 5...

WOW...some Amazing creations this week...love how many people reached for the Halloween stamps, I'll be honest and say that even though Halloween is my Favorite holiday I hadn't thought past the Big Bow! :)
The lucky random winner of the ippity "Music of the Heart" set from Michelle Woerner is...

Lucky Number 17!!! Margie Visnick!! Margie, email me at hopestampseternal@hotmail.com
with your mailing address and I will get your prize out you!!

And here are the Top 5 picks, Wonderful creations ladies!!!






Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your
Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment