Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #77 Top 5...

ETA: Oops, thought this was set to post automatically! Sorry so late!

Thanks to everyone that played along this week, I loved seeing how everyone interpreted the inspiration!

This week's Random winner of images of her choice from Some Odd Girl is:

#10 JLJ Designs!!!

Contact me at rachelhope13@hotmail.com and I will get you in touch with Some Odd Girl!!

And now for our Top 5...



Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your
Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

3 comments:

Pattie said...

Thanks for choosing my card! as for FB it's always ok by me!

JLJ Designs said...

Wow! Thank you. Congrats to the Top 5.

Jennifer

Roberta Laliberte said...

Yeah! Thanks for choosing me top 5! FB is fine with me too!

xoxox!

Post a Comment