Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #79 Top 5...

WOW! You guys like Halloween, don't you??? :) Wonderful entries this week, I Loved seeing all of the wonderful Inspired Creations!

The Random Winner of a $10 Gift Voucher to Softpencil is...


Sammibug, email me at rachelhope13 {at} hotmail {dot} com and I will get your information to Softpencil! :)

And this week's Top 5 creations...
Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your
Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

3 comments:

Jessica L said...

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top 5! It would absolutely be okay to post on the FBFP.

Pattie said...

Oh how exciting to be in the top 5 again! Thanks so much - they are all beautiful! I love this challenge!

Meredith said...

Yay!! Thanks for picking me for top 5!! I am all over you posting my goods on your FB page :)

Post a Comment