Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #79...

ETA: Please let me know if the pictures are still not showing up, I reloaded them all

First things First...it Looks like 100 Fine Facebookers "Like" us!!! :)
I think that deserves a PRIZE! Head over to the Facebook Fan Page and see who won!!!

And now on to this week's Challenge! Our sponsor this week is Softpencil!

Softpencil is offering a $10 voucher for anything in their store!
Here is a little about Softpencil, from the "Pencil" herself! ;)

"Hello everyone! my name is Elizabeth Pujalka and I´m the illustrator and designer behind Softpencil - Digital Stamps, home of Michu and his lovely friends, where you can find cute illustrations for your crafting needs.

My illustrations are a homage to the Nature and their creatures, where a sweet child, a simple flower or a fragile animal become protagonists.

I invite you to know my whimsical world plenty of gorgeous characters and to enjoy creating with them!"

And this week's Inspiration? Pure Halloween Bliss if you ask me!

Thanks to abbie tabbie for the Awesome inspiration Cuppie!

Here is some Deliciously sweet inspiration by the Sweeties,
as well as a few Guests from the Softpencil DT!



Nina


Piali


Rachel
Guest Sweetie, Cat Darling
Guest Sweetie, Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment