Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #81 Top 5...

WOW, lots of Great Halloween cards/projects this week! Thanks to everyone who played along, the inspiration is much needed for all the Halloween cards I still want to make! :)

This week's random winner of 4 sentiments of their choice and a custom watermark and/or signature set from Raindrop Echo Designs is...

#32 Neeti!!

Neeti, email me at rachelhope13@hotmail.com and I will get you hooked up with Raindrop Echo

And now for this week's Top 5...

Corinna

Danni

Maria

Susan

Susie

Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your
Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Rach,
Wow this is my 2nd top 5! I just yelled so loudly that my daughter got out of bed to ask me what was wrong! Not sure whether I need to let you know again about posting my card on the FB page but go ahead! Thanks! Susan xxox

http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Susie Sugar said...

Oh thank you sooooo very much for making me one of your Top5 I feel honoured and will wear my badge with pride Mwah !!
Hugs Susie xx

Danni said...

Oh my! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you for choosing my card as a top 5!

Neeti said...

Ohhh this a wonderful surprise on this Monday morning!! I was chosen as a random winner!! m happy go dancing :) Thanks!!
And congrats Ladies for being top 5. Your creations are boo-tiful :)
HUgs, Neeti

Corinna McGregor said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a top 5! WOO HOO!! Yes, I'd be honored to have my card posted on Facebook. Thanks again so much!

Post a Comment