Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #89 Top 5...

Hello Ladies, A bit of a delay today in posting. The Christmas season has really slammed me! :) I'm here now, though, so without further ado...
Our Random Winner of their choice of either 3 digital images or any in stock Rubber Stamp Set from Anita Be Stampin is...

#18 Laurel S!!!! Laurel email me at hopestampseternal@hotmail.com and I will get you in touch with Anita!!! :)

And now our Top 5...




Silvia
(Next Week's Guest Sweetie)

Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

Guest Designer, I will be contacting you with information about next week's Challenge! :)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Thanks for choosing me in the top 5! I'm happy for ny card to be on the facebook page thanks, Rebekah xxx

Silvia said...

Thanks for choosing my card! Please add my card to your facebook page. Thanks!

Post a Comment