Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #91 Top 3...

Hey Ladies!! With the Holiday Week and the new year upon us we had a slow week, so I am picking a Top 3 this week. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's!!! Best Wished for a Wonderful 2011 to you all!!


This week's Random Winner of 3 images of their choice from Just InkLined is...

#7, Zulma!
Zulma, email me at hopestampseternal@hotmail.com and I will get you in touch with Just Inklined for your images!!

And our Top 3 this week...

Ann
Jennifer
Marjorie
(Next Week's Guest Designer)

Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

Guest Designer, I will be contacting you with information about next week's Challenge! :)

2 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

I'm so excited! Thank you for having me in the top three! Congrats to the other winners. It's totally okay to post my card.

Jennifer

raindropecho said...

Thanks for the honor, gals!! I appreciate it :) Happy New Year to all of you.

Post a Comment