Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #91 Top 3...

Hey Ladies!! With the Holiday Week and the new year upon us we had a slow week, so I am picking a Top 3 this week. Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's!!! Best Wished for a Wonderful 2011 to you all!!


This week's Random Winner of 3 images of their choice from Just InkLined is...

#7, Zulma!
Zulma, email me at hopestampseternal@hotmail.com and I will get you in touch with Just Inklined for your images!!

And our Top 3 this week...

Ann
Jennifer
Marjorie
(Next Week's Guest Designer)

Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

Guest Designer, I will be contacting you with information about next week's Challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment