Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #92...

Happy 2011 Everyone!!!! :) Hope your year has started out perfectly! Mine has for the most part, except the fact that I was so busy Celebration that I forgot to make a Card for this week's challenge!!! LOL, I promise to post one later today!

This week's Inspiration is from Cherries and Chives...

Our sponsor this week is Karber Digital! They have 2 Digital images for this week's Random winner!!

Take a look at what the Super Creative Sweeties came up with this week...

Anita


This week's Guest Sweetie, Regina



6 comments:

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What a great inspiration pic and all the DT cards are just perfect.

Janet said...

I'm loving this challenge. I can't find mr linky though. Here's my card: http://sonnetdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/enchanted.html


I'll pop by later to see if the linky tool is up. thanks, Janet

Juanita said...

Great challenge, my favorite color combo. Fabulous samples by the DT.

debbies said...

Oooh interesting! I'll look to see if I have anything. You have a LOT of entries this week girl! WOO HOO

Linda McClain said...

Ooo, where do you find such yummy cupcakes? Such a tease. Love the colors and incredible samples. Great job!

Jenny said...

Wow! Love these colours and DT work is fabulous. Jenny B

Post a Comment