Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #94 Top 5...

Sorry this is up so late this week! Between last minute trips to Portland and illness I just haven't been able to get to the computer and sit down long enough to look at all the Wonderful entries last week. WOW, it was a Tough Choice this time around!!!

Photobucket

First, our random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate from CropStop is...

Lucky #30...

Kerry!!!

Kerry, email me at hopestampseternal@hotmail.com and I will get you in touch with CropStop!

And this week's Top 5 are:

Anita
Corry

Jenny
Nancy

Savannah
(Next Week's Guest Sweetie)
Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

Guest Designer, I will be contacting you with information about next week's Challenge! :)

5 comments:

Cor* said...

Thank you for picking my card as a top spot! You are more than welcome to use it on your Facebook Fan Page. Thanks again! Yay!!

Jenny said...

So excited to get Top 5. Thanks heaps Cupcake! No problem about facebook page. Jenny B xox

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5. You may gladly post my card on your facebook page.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for featuring my card:) LOVE it! LOVE the Cupcake INspiration challenges--I've missed playing along:) THANK YOU for making my day!

Anita said...

Thank you so much for picking my card in the top 5. You made my day lol! You can post my card on your facebook page.

Post a Comment