Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #95 Top 5...

Sorry this is up so late...I promise to get better!!!! :)

Our Lucky Random winner this week, who wins a $10 Gift Certificate to Scrappin' Doodles is...

#27, JanR!!!

Jan, email me at hopestampseternal@hotmail.com and I will get you in touch with Scrappin' Doodles!

And our Top 5 this week are...

Christine
(Next Week's Guest Sweetie)




Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

Guest Designer, I will be contacting you with information about next week's Challenge! :)

3 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

Thank you for choosing me for the Top 5...just made my day! :)

Debs said...

Oh thank you so much for picking me in the Top5 I really appreciate it!!
I would love for my card to be posted on your Facebook Fan Page - thanks.
Have a wonderful day
Debs xx

Leanne said...

Thank you soooo much for picking me to be in the top 5!! I've added the badge to my sidebar and will display it proudly!! I would love for you to share my card on facebook and again thank you soooo much you've made my day! Hugs, Leanne

Post a Comment