Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #98 Top 5...


Our random winner for this week, who won their choice of 2 fun gifties from Flourish with a Bling is lucky #...


#3, Missy!!

Missy, email me at hopestampseternal@hotmail.com and let me know which prize pack you would like and what your snail mail addie is and I will get your package coming (It will ship from Flourish with a Bling from Australia, so please allow a few weeks for delivery)

And our Top 5 this week? Sweet Stuff here ladies!!!

Brook
(Next Week's Guest Sweetie!)

Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

Guest Designer, I will be contacting you with information about next week's Challenge! :)

4 comments:

Ciska said...

Thank you very much for picking my card for the top 5 this challenge!

Love, Ciska

Chriss Blagrave said...

Oh My Goodness...thanks for selecting my card as one of the top 5 this week. I had a lot of fun creating this card and feel quite honoured to be among all of the other talent :)
Thanks for all of the sweet comments too!
(please feel free to post on the FB)

Jackie said...

Wow!!!! I made the top 5!!!! I'm soooo excited! Of course it's OK to post it on the facebook page....thanks soooo much!!!!!!!!

Ciska said...

Btw, of course it's fine to post my card on FB :)

Post a Comment