Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #98 Top 5...


Our random winner for this week, who won their choice of 2 fun gifties from Flourish with a Bling is lucky #...


#3, Missy!!

Missy, email me at hopestampseternal@hotmail.com and let me know which prize pack you would like and what your snail mail addie is and I will get your package coming (It will ship from Flourish with a Bling from Australia, so please allow a few weeks for delivery)

And our Top 5 this week? Sweet Stuff here ladies!!!

Brook
(Next Week's Guest Sweetie!)

Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

If you haven't already please let me know if it would be alright to post your Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

Guest Designer, I will be contacting you with information about next week's Challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment