Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #108...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter! I have family in town, whiich is why this post is late and I have no card made yet! OOOPS!

This week's Challenge is a Cake, not a cupcake, but I didn't think you guys would hold it against me when you saw how cute it was! :)

Inspiration courtesy of Tracey Best Cakes

Our sponsor this week is Wild Rose Studio...

Have you seen Wild Rose Studio stamps???? You HAVE to check out their site and check the Stockist List to see where you can get them...they are ADORABLE! And High Quality Clear Stamps! I fell in Love with Fergus the Dragon and had to go find a cake that would work for the Sweeties to get to play with Fergus! HAHAHAHA

Here are the Adorable Fergus Creations by the Sweeties...
Chris


Steph
Veronica
And our Guest Sweetie,

No comments:

Post a Comment