Sunday, May 15, 2011

Challenge 110 Winner , Guest Sweetie & Top 5

Wow those were some beautiful entries!
So glad so many of you were able to play along!

Special thanks to our sponsor for Challenge #110





This week's lucky random winner, who wins the prize from Glitterbabe is...
#30 Eve

Please email me at Busystampin@gmail.com so I can get your prize info to you.

This week's wonderful top 5 are:
in no particular order

#20 Kurlygirl
#28 Gale

#29 Suzie

#32 Julia
Next Week's Guest Sweetie!
please email me for the next challenge's info


#34 Annika

Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!
Please let me know if you DO NOT wish to have your Top 5 project posted on our
Facebook Fan Page

3 comments:

kurlygirl said...

I feel so honored! Thanks so much for picking me!

Eve said...

wow, Lisa, what a Happy surprise! :-) I've just e-mail you with my snail addy. If you need more info. please let me know. Thank You, and now i'm excited! :-)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Yay thanks for choosing my card as one of your top 5 - I will wear my blinkie with pride x
Congrat's to the other super talented ladies for their gorgeous creations too x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Post a Comment