Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #108 Top 5...

Thanks for all who participated in this week's Purple and Green, Princess and Dragon theme challenge, I love to see all the different ways the cupcakes inspire your creativity!

This week's Lucky Random winner, who will win a Prize from Wild Rose Studios is...

Lucky #15, Merethe!!

Merethe, email me your snail mail address (hopestampseternal@hotmail.com) and I will get your information to Wild Rose!

And here are this week's Amazing;y Gorgeous Top 5!!!


Jessica
Kylie
(Next week's Guest Designer)
Tara

Ladies, you can grab the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar for your blog if you would like!

Please let me know if it Not OK to post your Top 5 card on the Facebook Fan Page!

Guest Sweetie, I will contact you with information about next week's Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment