Sunday, June 19, 2011

Challenge #115 Top 5 and Winner

Wow those were some beautiful entries!
So glad so many of you were able to play along!

Special thanks to our sponsor for Challenge #115

This week's lucky winner of is:



Please email me at Busystampin@gmail.com so I can get your prize info to you.

Our lucky guest designer is


This week's wonderful top 5 are:
in no particular order

Jessica

Trisha

Heather

Vicki

Dorcas
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!
Please let me know if you DO NOT wish to have your Top 5 project posted on our
Facebook Fan Page

4 comments:

Hannapanna said...

Thanks soooo much for picking me as a winner. You made my day. :) I just send you an email. Hugs, Hanna

Vicki said...

Oh wow!!!!! Thank you for choosing me to be among your top 5, I,m so chuffed and many congratulations to all the other winners xx vicki xx

HandmadebyTLC said...

Super excited! Thank you for the opportunity and I can't wait to work more with you!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Heather said...

AWW!!! YAY!!! thank you so much for choosing my project as one of your top 5. Off to add the badge to my blog! :)

Post a Comment