Sunday, June 26, 2011

Challenge #116 Top 5 and Winner

Wow those were some beautiful entries!
So glad so many of you were able to play along!

Special thanks to our sponsor for Challenge #116

This week's lucky winner of is

Lucky #30, Julye B!!!

Please email me at Busystampin@gmail.com so I can get your prize info to you.

Our lucky guest designer is:
Tracy Gray!!!

This week's wonderful top 5 are:
in no particular order

Crystal

Lori

Judy

Gemma

Grace

Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!
Please let me know if you DO NOT wish to have your Top 5 project posted on our
Facebook Fan Page

6 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

I am so thrilled to see I am chosen in your top 5. It is a real honour and has fair made my day! Judy x

Julye said...

Wow thanks for making me your winner will drop you an email when I've finished catching up with blogland, fab way to start my day .

Crystal said...

congrats y'all! they are absolutely gorgeous creations!! hugs!

Grace said...

Oh wow! I'm so honored to have been chosen top 5 among all the beautiful entries! Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners!!!

xGemmax said...

Woohoo..Top5!!
Thanks ever so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 5..im quite honoured :D

Congrats to the winner and other Top5 winners :D
hugs and xxx

Em said...

Great cards! Very talented!

Post a Comment