Sunday, July 31, 2011

Challenge 121

Looking for Guest Sweeties!
If you'd like to join us please become a follower andLink place GDT after your name in your linky this week!

We are sponsored this week by


One lucky person will win



Thanks to her for sponsoring this challenge and
being so generous with her designs to our team!

Our inspiration cupcake...ok this week it's a cake:



Projects from the Sweeties and Guest Sweeties this week!
Darla (aka Tine)-Guest Sweetie
Bethany-Guest Sweetie




Crystal

Denise

Erica

Lisa


Michele

Nina

Rene

Samantha

Veronica Z

Zulma



We would love to have you play along this week!
We do have a few rules to make it fair for everyone.



8 comments:

lis-m said...

Great challenge..thanks ladies ..
hugs xx

Karen said...

Lisa: For some reason, my computer will not allow me to click on your email link, so I don't know how to contact you. Can you please email me regarding becoming a Guest Sweetie? I'm honored.
Karen
karen.mycuprunnethover@gmail.com

Indy said...

I've never entered your challenges, but couldn't resist when I saw that dragon! I love dragons. I'm now a follower! Thanks for the fun.

xGemmax said...

Thanks for a great challenge & gorgeous DT cards too :D
hugs and xxx

glasgow wedding photography said...

Your card collection is awesome and excellent. what a gorgeous card, I like the layers of different paper, it is awesome idea. My favorite is second last, so sweet that bear. I learned a very good lesson from this card and that is some learning experience we can not encountered it.

julieprice3 said...

I just loved this weeks photo, thanks so much for the inspiration. I forgot to put GDT next to my name if you could consider me please
thanks so much Julie P

Colien said...

What a fabulous cards from the DT. Loved joining this challenge, great inspiring photo!
grtz.Colien

vehicle first aid kits said...

Peerless work you did on first cupcake. It is really fabulous card, I really enjoyed to watch that your dragon work. It is also best for inspiration.

Post a Comment