Sunday, September 11, 2011

Challenge 127

Looking for Guest Sweeties!
If you'd like to join us please become a follower andLink place GDT after your name in your linky this week!

We are sponsored this week by
One lucky person will win 2 Digi Stamps of their choosing!

Thanks to them for sponsoring this challenge!!!

Our inspiration cupcakes for this week:

Projects from the Sweeties and Guest Sweetie this week!

Hanna-Guest Sweetie
Antoinette

Rene

Samantha

Veronica Z

Zulma


We would love to have you play along this week!
We do have a few rules to make it fair for everyone.





10 comments:

ladyjanet_56 said...

Ok so I'll go first for a change at least I wont have to keep scrolling up & down looking for my card & I still want to eat those cakes:)
thaks for the lovely inspiration peeps. Janet

KateB said...

newbie here..I wasn't sure if a layout was ok but I just love all the yummy inspiration and I can't really make cards so...

Jessica said...

Wow, I love the cupcakes every week....I feel like I am getting a sweet tooth. The creations are so beautiful and so diverse!!!
:O)
Jessica

Julia said...

Loved the photo, thanks for the challenge!

Jenn Zeeb said...

Would love to be considered for guest sweetie!

email Jennzeeb@hotmail.com

thank
jenn zeeb
#5

Sonia said...

Amazing Creations by DT!! Great challenge.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

G-ma said...

I love all the creations...

DtsArt said...

what yummy inspiration and wonderful creations by your design team. What a great challenge

Kim said...

Beautiful work by your team, I would love to be a dt member if possible...
~kim

Hannapanna said...

Thanks for having me as a guest sweetie, I had so much fun. :) Hugs, Hanna

Post a Comment