Sunday, September 18, 2011

Challenge 128

Looking for Guest Sweeties!

If you'd like to join us please become a follower andLink place GDT after your name in your linky this week!


We are sponsored this week by

Thanks to them for sponsoring this challenge!!!

Our inspiration cupcake for this week:

Projects from the Sweeties and Guest Sweetie this week!

Pattie-Guest Sweetie

Antoinette
Add Image
Add Image


Rene

Veronica Z

Zulma



We would love to have you play along this week!

We do have a few rules to make it fair for everyone.




11 comments:

Debbie Dolphin said...

Hiya I cant find Mr Linky

Hugs
Deb x

Trish and Treasure said...

Beautiful desing team cards, very inspirational!

julieprice3 said...

Lovely Dt Cards. Where do I link?
Hugs Julie P

shersl84bed said...

Fun inspiration. I made my card you can find it at: http://patternsbysher.blogspot.com/2011/09/3-challenges-1-card.html

Lisa said...

Sorry everyone....in links was having issues! Finally got it working!

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thank you for the fun challenge, love the DT inspiration :)

LindaS said...

Yummi cake - and wonderful colors and inspiration from the DT.

Pam said...

We're so thrilled to sponsor such a yummy challenge. Beautiful cards so far. Good luck everyone!

Jessica said...

I love pink!!!!
:O)
Jessica

Kirei na Kami said...

What a beautiful inspiration pic, and one of my favorite color palettes!!! Thank you to the DT for all the wonderful inspiration!! I had loads of fun playing along:)

Hugs,
Carolyn

salma said...

Hummmmmm yummy cake ,looks so delicious and hard working on it !!!!Beautiful color combination which i impressed and also I'll try to make this on the my mother's birthday celebration!!!!!
print membership cards
Pvc cards

Post a Comment