Sunday, October 16, 2011

Challenge 132

Looking for Design Team Sweeties!
As always we'd love to have you join us as a guest sweetie...
If you'd like to join us please become a follower andLink place GDT after your name in your linky this week!

We are sponsored this week by Prairie Fairy Designs


One lucky person will win 5 digis of their choice

Thanks to them for sponsoring this challenge
and sharing these adorable images with our team to create with this week!!!

Our inspiration cupcakes for this week:

Projects from the Sweeties this week!


Denise

Denimo

Erica

Lisa

Michele


Nina

Rene

Zulma



We would love to have you play along this week!
We do have a few rules to make it fair for everyone.




7 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I'm a new follower of the Cupcake Inspirations blog. I entered my Spidey card in which the spider & spiderwebs cupcakes inspired me.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Yummy Halloween cupcakes!

Lacey Stephens said...

Great inspiration! Thanks for the chance to play along again. By the way, I have a Weekly Candy on my store's blog if any of your team would like to enter!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/product-spotlight-summer.html

Jill said...

Great inspiration again!
Just linked my spooky doorsign
Fantastic prize :)
Have a great week girls
Hugs, Jill

xGemmax said...

Another fantastic inspirational photo Cupcake sweeties...Thanks :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Indy said...

Thanks for the great inspiration photo and incredible projects!

Colien said...

Wow, I love Halloween. Here in Holland it isn't populair, but I like it so much! So thanks for the challenge!
grtz.Colien

Post a Comment