Saturday, April 21, 2012

Challenge 156 Winner and Top 5


Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week!

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge


This week's lucky winner is 


Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.

This week's Top 5 are
in no particular order
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

3 comments:

lis-m said...

Well done to the winner, and to the top 5 ladies.. thanks for choosing me to be amongst them
hugs x

auntbeespickles said...

thanks so much gals! I will post the badge with pride!!
Hugs, Sarah

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

Thank you for choosing my card to be on the Top 5 :-) Congrats to all the winners!

Venus

Post a Comment