Saturday, April 28, 2012

Challenge 157 Winner and Top 5


Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week!

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge


This week's lucky winner is 


Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.

This week's Top 5 are
in no particular order
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, I am truly honoured and thank you for choosing me as the winner of the photo challenge with my Apple Annie step card. Also thank you to the DT for their inspirational creations. I will email you with my details.
Hugs
Desire

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats also to the talented Top 5 - your creations rock.
Hugs
Desire

Lacey Stephens said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 5!! It's such an honor! I'm sorry I didn't post earlier. It's been a crazy weekend and I'm still trying to catch up! Thank you all for your hard work and awesome challenges!!
~Lacey

Post a Comment