Saturday, May 12, 2012

Challenge 159 Winner and Top 5


Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week!

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge

This week's lucky winner is 

Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.

This week's Top 5 are
in no particular order
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

4 comments:

Paige said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top 5 picks. You made my day extra special!

Tina said...

congrats winners, amazing cards

Katie said...

Thanks for picking me in the Top 5!
And bug congrats to the other fabulous crafters!

Sonia said...

Cograst to the Winners!, Amazing Creations!
-Sony

Post a Comment