Saturday, June 16, 2012

Challenge 164 Winner and Top 5


Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week!

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge
Di's Digi Downloads

This week's lucky winner is 

Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.

This week's Top 5 are
in no particular order
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you so much for the Top 5 pick! Congrats to Ashlie and the other picks! :-)

Sharla said...

hi, this is Ashlie, I'm so excited to have won and to have my card be picked! This is my first time entering a challenge too! I sent an email but here is my email address in case
actiondawg123 at yahoo.com
thanks again! I don't have a blog so I used my mom's for the post.

Janis said...

Thank you so much. I'm so honored! Happy dance! :) Janis

Post a Comment