Saturday, June 23, 2012

Challenge 165 Winner and Top 5


Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week!

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge


This week's lucky winner is 

Please Email Me your mailing address so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.

This week's Top 5 are
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Excited I won Ch165 with my Father's Day Shisrt & Tie Card and made the Top 5. I emailed you my info. Plese confirm you've rcvd email. Just in case email goes astray my email is (please sub the symbols for the words in parens & remove blanks):

sunshine_honeybee2004(at sign)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks for choosing me in Top 5 also. Congrats to rest of the Top 5.

Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

N@ said...

Thrilled to have made the Top 5 ; ) Have a great week

Céline said...

oh my i'm so happy you choosing me as a top. many many thanks
hugs
céline

Post a Comment