Saturday, February 9, 2013

Challenge 196 Winner and Top 5

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge


This week's lucky winner is 

The winner of our surprise package for leaving a comment is 


Jane said...
Oww this sounds really exciting. What I love about your challenges is that they give such good inspiration to make a card and it is quite a broad one too. I also just love cupcakes!! X


Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.  Jane - please include your mailing address in your email.

This week's Top 5 are
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

6 comments:

Jane said...

How exciting to see that I have won the suprise package...thanks so much. I have sent an email to you xx

deesdesigns said...

What a wonderful surprise to see I won the A Day for Daisies images. I sent an e-mail too! Congrats to the Top 5 - what a lovely assortment of cards, each one is just stunning!!!

Laine said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 5. I am so delighted. Congratulations to all of the winners.
Laine
xx

Tina said...

congrats winners...beautiful creations

Ira Huberts said...

Congrats to the winner! And thanks for picking my mask in your top 5, too! Hugs, Ira xox

Ava Gavloski said...

ladies thanks for sharing your inspiration and creative art work, appreciate the love that goes into each of your presentations.
bravo

Post a Comment