Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Challenge 196 Winner and Top 5

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge


This week's lucky winner is 

The winner of our surprise package for leaving a comment is 


Jane said...
Oww this sounds really exciting. What I love about your challenges is that they give such good inspiration to make a card and it is quite a broad one too. I also just love cupcakes!! X


Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.  Jane - please include your mailing address in your email.

This week's Top 5 are
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment