Sunday, March 3, 2013

200th Challenge - Blog Hop and Special Prizes!

Welcome to the 200th Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!  We have a lot of fun and prizes available for you today.  Be sure to read all the way to the end to see all the fabulous ways to win.

You have two ways to win this week. 


The first way to enter is to make a card or papercraft project inspired by your favorite inspiration cupcake.  You have 199 to choose from!  All card entries will be eligible for the grand prize.  See the instructions at the bottom of the post.

Our fantastic grand prize includes

a $25 gift certificate from 7 Kids College Fund,


a $30 gift certificate from Bugaboo Digi Stamps,


a $50 gift certificate from Crafter's Companion,



a $12 gift certificate from A Day for Daisies,


a selection of 20 rolls of Washi Tape from Downtown Tape,

a $20 gift certificate from Freckled Fawn,

3 digital images from Fresh Brewed Designs,

3 cupcake digital images from Limited Runs Digital Stamps, 

3 digital images from Pink Cat Studio,

a $25 gift certificate from Prairie Fairy,

It's Roberta's birthday today.  She's having a giveaway and tutorial on the Prairie Fairy blog.  Be sure to stop by!

2 digital images from Robyn's Fetish,

and a selection of cupcake stamps from Verve Stamps!


 The second is to participate in our blog hop and leave a comment on each blog.  The Sweeties all have a prize on their blogs from one of our fabulous sponsors - shown below:





Get a 10% discount on your order with "CUPCAKE"

Get a 50% discount on your order with "cupcake" Expires March 5th.

Get a 10% discount on your order with "cupcake"



I'm so excited to welcome back many of our past Sweeties to join in our special celebration.  Instead of showing you all their cards here, we're going to have a blog hop.  On each blog, you'll find a prize from one of the sponsors above.  To be entered for the prize on that blog, you'll need to follow the rules on the Sweetie's blog. Here's the order in case you get lost. 

You can find all the previous cupcakes HERE.  To be entered for the grand prize, make a card using any of our past cupcake inspirations and enter using the linky by noon on March 9th.  Be sure to have a link to or picture of your inspiration cupcake on your blog.  We would love to have you play along this week!  Be sure to check out our rules on the left.


Happy Crafting!
Jen

34 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

I am sorry I don't stamp any more! I would have loved to play along.

I will follow the links later this week and check out what everyone did!

Sian Ridley said...

Wow! What a celebration! I'm off to see what everyone has created for this fabulous party! :)

Thank you for the opportunity to win all these fabulous prizes! Goodness! :)

ribenaruby said...

Oh wow, lovely past challenges to choose from, I'm joining in, used challenge 169 for mine, will be back for the hop later! Ruby x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Enjoyed the hop. Now to ck out what fav cupcake I'll use. I commented on all except for 2 that I'll ck back later on. Erica did not have a current post for the 200th blog hop. Piali asked me to enter a username & such and I did not understand why. I also used the hop to comment on and let people know about the wkly challenge I host at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Anything Goes. Membership in MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess

Jennifer Scull said...

I'm so excited for this hop! I've picked out a cupcake that is sooooooo me, so will work on it this week. lots of fun! :)

Lisa M said...

What a fantastic hop that was! I loved all the amazing inspiration and I can't wait to play along. Thanks so much! :)
hugs,
Lisa x

Suzie McFloozy said...

What a fabulous hop :) And so many gorgeous prizes :)
I missed a couple of stops which had not posted as yet - so I'll return later in the week if I get time x
Now off to choose which of your yummy inspiration pics to be inspired by :)
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Jackie said...

The hop was a LOT of fun! Everyone's cards are just AWESOME!!!!! The only person that I wasn't able to visit was Piali...there's something funny going on with her blog.

I'll be working on my card for this challenge...thank you so much for the awesome inspiration each week!!!!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats on your 200th challenge. What a fun way to celebrate. I can't wait to play along.

Indy said...

What amazing work we did! Good job Cupcake Sweeties! Enjoy your week!
{hugs}
Debbie

Tracy said...

Excellent hope! I think I will enter!

julieprice3 said...

Awesome blog hop, wonderful to see all the different cakes you've had along the way, couldnt comment at Piali's no card available
Congratulations on the 200th challenge
Hugs Julie P

Stacy said...

FINALLY, this is the first time I've entered a Cupcake Inspirations challenge even though I've been following this blog for like... years! I always feel like I can't do the cupcakes justice. Plus they make me hungry.

Since I've never done one before, I just picked a cupcake from the list. It was hard to choose... I chose challenge 91, the peach-gold cupcake.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Came back & was able to comment on Erica's blog. Noticed that Piali's name was dropped from hop lineup.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fun hop. Now off to see what inspired me to make a card.

Leeann said...

I think I've seen everyone's but Piali's. All gorgeous, can't wait to jump in on the celebration!

Sonia said...

Hi!
Congrats in your 200th Challenge. Cool way to celebrate, thanks for a chance to win.♥
I will start with the hop..... i will try to join later with some creation using one of the fabulous cupcake inspirations.
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Congrats on your 200th challenge!!! I LOVE playing along with the Cupcake Inspirations!!
just linked up and off to hop!
Happy Monday everyone!!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Crafty Moni said...

Congrats on your 200th challenge! Hope to play along on this fun cahllenge, but for now, time to get hopping:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Bunny said...

200 challenges! Congratulations. Thanks for letting us hop and play.

Ivy Peralta said...

Wonderfull hop! You are so creative girls congrats to all

kbrandy4 said...

Brilliant 200th challenge, thank you for the chance to be part of it!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

soccermom23 said...

The hop has been wonderful. I hope I can get a card done.

TR said...

It has been a blast doing the hop and seeing all the great cards the design team has made. They are all amazing. Will be returning to post my card soon. And happy 200th!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Congrats! Great challenge and such lovely inspiration. Judy x

Jane said...

This is such a fab celebration. The hop was great, so many lovely cards and I then had fun choosing my cupcake for inspiration...all 200 to choose from. I hope you like what I came up with. Many congrats to you all ;0) x

Creative M said...

Congrats!Awesome Challenge! New Follower.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Christy64 said...

Congrats on the 200.I love blog hops.I'm sure I won't be dissapointed.Keep up the awesome work.

Samantha said...

Brilliant!! thank you so much for a fabulous challenge and Hop! I have so enjoyed visiting everyone and wow so much inspiration! awesome!
hoping to play again too! hugs me and thanks again!

and Nina your card is blinking AWESOME! thehehe :) I have pinned it to my pinterest board! xx

ellyscard creatief said...

I see 22 beautiful blogs full of inspiration.
I enter my springbox and my inspiration of this blog was #104#
I am here for the first time and I am suprised of this blog.
I am a new follower and hope you visit my blog to
Thats make my happy.
Sorry for my Englisch , I am from the Netherlands.

soccermom23 said...

Yeah!! I got my card finished. Thanks so much for a fun time.

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

YAY!!! I got my card finished. Only the 2nd challenge I have entered in so far. Here on the crafting blogs that is...This has been so much fun. Thanks for the challenge. Happy 200th challenge too...

tshupile said...

Congrats!
I realy enjoyed doing my card with one of your challenge.
Thanks,
Anat

Stacey Schafer said...

here's another...http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/2013/03/verve-birthday-wishes.html

Post a Comment