Sunday, March 10, 2013

200th Challenge - Winner and Top 5

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week for our 200th challenge!  I'm so excited to see how many of you decided to join us.  We're thankful to all the wonderful sponsors who made our special celebration possible.

The winners for each of the blog hop stops are posted on the Sweeties blogs.  Please Email Me if you have won one of these prizes.

This lucky winner of the prize package worth over $200 is 

Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.

This week's Top 5 are
Ladies please help yourself to the Top 5 Blinkie on the right sidebar if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

9 comments:

Stacy said...

Oooh, thank you for picking me as one of the top 5!! I'm so honored, especially because there were so many awesome cards/projects!

Suzie McFloozy said...

I agree with Stacy there were so many beautiful creations last week so to be chosen as one of your top 5 is really flattering - thank you xx
I hope you had a fabulous 200th challenge and congratulations to all the DT past and present for a fab hop x
((Hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Julie P said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 5, congrats to all the winners
Hugs julie P

Lisa M said...

Congratulations to all the winners and the top 5 are gorgeous creations. I concur, the entries and DT designs were ALL wonderful! Also, thank you, thank you, thank you SOOOO much for this fantastic opportunity!!! I'll be emailing you now.
huge hugs,
Lisa x

Tina said...

congrats to all the winners and lisa a big congrats to you....

Creative M said...

Congrats to all the Winners!!Awesome!!I had so much FUN!!
Have a Wonderful Sunday,
Migdalia

Bunny said...

Congratulations to all. Thank you for picking me as one of the top 5. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats everyone.

Crafty Moni said...

How cool, congrats Lisa!:)

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Post a Comment