Saturday, September 21, 2013

Challenge 229

We are sponsored this week by



Fresh Brewed Designs is generously providing a prize of 5 digis of your choice to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):


Now for our inspiration from the Sweeties:




We would love to have you play along this week!  Be sure to check out our rules in the "Challenge Rules" tab on the top.


Happy Crafting!
Jen

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Gosh Oh Gee!!! These cards are as sweet as can be! I smiled more and more as I scrolled down the page. Fantastic work DT!!! So happy to be the sponsor of this weeks FUN challenge!

Karen said...

Such sweet and beautiful DT creations! Thank you for the inspiration and the adorable challenge! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thought it was cool that my 3 entries are #3, 6 & 9 thus they are down a column one on top of the other.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

toddler costume said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post. toddler costume

Post a Comment