Sunday, January 26, 2014

Challenge 244 Winner and Sweet 6


Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge


This week's lucky winner of a $15 gift card is

11. Gale 

Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.



This week's Sweet Six are
Ladies please help yourself to the Sweet Six Badge above if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

7 comments:

Henriƫtte said...

Thanks for picking my card as one of the Sweet six. Congrats to the others as well.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Congrats to the winners and Sweet Six !!

Tina said...

congrats winners...

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

CONGRATS to all!! Thank you SO much for choosing my card as one of the Sweet Six - how exciting!!

Indy said...

Such a wonderful collection of cards! Love them all!
Hugs,
Debbie

Gale said...

I am so excited to have won! I have sent you an email for the prize. Thank you so much.

Hugs, Gale

Denise Price said...

Thanks for featuring my card! It made me happy. :)

Post a Comment