Saturday, March 1, 2014

Challenge 250

We are sponsored this week by


Paper Pretties is generously providing a prize of 6 digital images to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):



Now for our inspiration from the Sweeties: 

We would love to have you play along this week!  Be sure to check out our rules in the "Challenge Rules" tab on the top.



Happy Crafting!
Jen

5 comments:

ike said...

Lovely DT creations. Very pretty colour choices. Thank you for this Challenge :-)

IKE xxx

Wendy said...

Adorable design team samples. Thanks for the cute color combo this week. I love how pink and green look together! Thanks for the challenge!

Karen said...

Such lovely DT creations! Thank you for the inspiration and the beautiful challenge! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Cindy Womack said...

I just love your DT inspiration pieces. Thank you for the challenge.
Cindy

Libiya jhon said...

After research a couple of of the blog posts on your web site now, and I truly like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site listing and can be checking again soon. Pls check out my web page as well and let me know what you think.Cccam Server

Post a Comment