Saturday, April 26, 2014

Challenge 257 Winner and Sweet Six

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge
This week's lucky winner is 
Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.  Please allow at least 1 week for us to get back to you.



This week's Sweet Six are
Ladies please help yourself to the Sweet Six Badge above if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

7 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Aww, thank you so much for choosing my card in your Sweet 6, I love seeing it displayed on your blog! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

Wendy Fraser said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card for your sweet six, it's made my day! Congrats to all the others too. xx

Tina said...

congrats winners, amazing creations

Bonnie Irvine said...

Wow! I am delighted to have been chosen one of your Sweet Six. Thank you so much!

Creative M said...

Congrats winners!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Regan said...

Yay! Thank you for picking me as your winner! I have already sent my email off! Congrats to the other winners too!
{hugs}
Regan

paper fun said...

Thank you for selecting me at one of your sweet six.

Mari

Post a Comment