Saturday, August 9, 2014

Challenge 272 Winner and Sweet Six

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge

This week's lucky winner of a $12 gift certificate is 
Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.  Please allow at least 1 week for us to get back to you.



This week's Sweet Six are
Ladies please help yourself to the Sweet Six Badge above if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

6 comments:

StephC said...

Congrats to everyone! So excited to have been chosen as a Sweet Six, among these other wonderfully talented women. Even more blessed to be last weeks winner. Off to email you. Thanks!

Bunny said...

Thank you for choosing mine as one of the sweet six. Off to get my badge. Thank you.

Tina said...

congrats winners...

Wendy said...

Thanks for choosing my tag as one of the TOP 6 entries. It was a fun challenge to participate in.

Craftyanny said...

Thank you, Glad you liked my card
Anne x

Deepti said...

Thank you so much for picking my card :) I missed this post earlier !

Post a Comment