Saturday, September 20, 2014

Challenge 278 Winner and Sweet 6

Thanks to everyone who joined us this past week! 

Special thanks to our sponsor for the challenge

This week's lucky winner is
10. Janis

Please Email Me so I can get your prize info to you and comment on this post in case the email goes astray.  Please contact me by Wednesday or I will draw a new winner.  Please allow at least 1 week for us to get back to you.



This week's Sweet Six are
in no particular order
5. Tidbits of Texas


8. Granne

9. Sarah P





Ladies please help yourself to the Sweet Six Badge above if you would like!

Happy Crafting!

Jen

6 comments:

Christi Stapay said...

Congrats Janis!! Super jealous cause I LOVE core'dinations! Thank you so much to the DT for choosing me as a Sweet 6 fav! I'm so honored!!

Sari said...

Thank you so much for liking my card, :D / Granne

Tina said...

congrats winners...thank you for sharing with us

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

WOW! Thank you so much for choosing my tag as your winner. I'm honored! I've sent you an email with my address. If you need anything else, let me know. My email will be from 66cricket at gmail.

Indy said...

Congrats to the winners! Lovely project!

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Hi, Jen. Sent you an email on 9-22-14 and haven't heard from you yet. Did you get my email?

Post a Comment