Saturday, October 4, 2014

Challenge 281

We don't have a sponsor this week!  So, our randomly chosen winner will receive a special prize from my stash.  Trust me, it will be good!

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):


Now for our inspiration from the Sweeties: 


{coming soon}



We would love to have you play along this week!  Be sure to check out our rules in the "Challenge Rules" tab on the top.



Happy Crafting!
Jen

4 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Can't see the LINKY !!

Indy said...

I just couldn't resist uploading another card inspired by a book! Ever since I laid eyes on this bunny from Newton's Nook, I thought of the book, Bunnicula!
Hugs,
Debbie--DT

Bunny said...

Great inspiration and challenge.

Vannessa said...

Oh pants! I missed the deadline. Never mind. Here's my card if you want a peek at what I did: http://www.saffiresstamping.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/could-this-be-maid-marian.html

Post a Comment