Saturday, January 3, 2015

Challenge 292

We are sponsored this week by


My Creative Time is generously providing a prize to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we give you an inspiration cupcake and you make a card or other craft project that is inspired by the cupcake.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):



Now for our inspiration from the Sweeties: 


We would love to have you play along this week!  Be sure to check out our rules in the "Challenge Rules" tab on the top.



Happy Crafting!
Jen

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Wonderful design team samples. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration photo and colors to work with.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love your inspiration colours! Your DT samples are gorgeous! Thank you for a new challenge - I just linked up!

D- said...

Thanks for another fun challenge. The colors are yummy and fun to create with. And I got to play with some of my sweet My Creative Time goodies, too. Win-win in my book.
DT thanks for sharing your wonderful artwork.
Crafty hugs.
Dawn
Designs By dragonfly {blogspot}

TracyM #6773 said...

Thank you for this fabulous challenge!!!
LOVE the pretty inspiration cupcakes and LOVE the DT cards too!!!

Post a Comment