Saturday, November 28, 2015

Challenge 338

We are sponsored this week by

All Dressed Up

All Dressed Up Stamps is generously providing a prize of 2 images of the winners choice to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring the challenge!

Each challenge, we provide a cupcake to inspire you to create a card  or other craft project following our suggested theme or colors.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):



We're welcoming our Surprise Sweetie for the week

Donna


Now for our inspiration from the Sweeties: 


We would love to have you play along this week! Please be sure to check out our rules in the "Challenge Rules" tab on the top to play along.




Happy Crafting!
Jen

6 comments:

Indy said...

I LOVE these colors, so I made another color showcasing them!
Debbie, DT

Donna said...

Thanks for choosing me as your Surprise Sweetie this week. Wonderful creations form the design team.

Wendy said...

Super cute DT samples. I love All Dressed Up stamps! Thanks for the lovely inspiration photo and challenge.

Sheena Mckee said...

Is there a join button please

ike said...

Very cute DT inspirations and I LUV that cupcake photo :-) Thank you for this Challenge.

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Anne Lise Johannessen said...

Challenge Blog Comment



Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Love and best wishes

Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for All Dressed Up

Post a Comment