Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Introducing New Sweetie--Christine

We are so excited to introduce one of our new Sweeties, Christine!
Christine will be joining us in August on Team B.
You can find her amazing work on her website Sweet Pea Cards
Hello my name is Christine Garner.  I live in North Carolina with my husband Eric  and 2 wonderful children.  We also have 4 guinea pigs named Buttons. Little One, Cookie, and Ashes. I have been paper crafting for several years now.  I like designing cards and planner spreads.  I think of this as my therapy for stress and other things that go on.  I mostly color my images with Prismacolor Pencils. I do use Tim Holtz Distress Markers and Inks to make my projects also. I look forward to inspiring you and see your wonderful projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment