Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Cupcake Inspirations #510 Reminder

 

Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Cupcake Inspirations Challenge? There's still a few days left to play along with our latest Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. 

Here's a refresher:

Make a project that follows the theme--Arctic Animals.



WE HAVE A WONDERFUL SPONSOR FOR THIS CHALLENGE:


PIXEL PAPER PRINTS


Prize: 3 Sets of Digital Stamps to a lucky winner

*(Be sure to read and follow our Rules to be eligible to win)*



For many years, I worked as a designer in the infant and children fashion industry. I specialized in producing “cute things” and have a lot of experience designing prints and patterns. I realized that I could apply my knowledge to graphic design and illustration and share my creations with others. In the spring of 2011, I opened Pixel Paper Prints and have greatly enjoyed the Etsy experience!


I absolutely love crafts! Everything I design is done while thinking about people similar to me...those who like to create, experiment, and transform. :)


My hope is that you find graphics that make you smile and inspire you to create.


Belen Martindale


BE SURE TO CHECK OUR PIXEL PAPER PRINTS SHOP

  HERE!


Here's some inspiration by the Sweeties to whet your appetite!












We would love to have you play along this week! 
Please be sure to check out our rules in the "Challenge Rules" tab on the top to play along.
Happy Crafting! 

 The Sweeties Team



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment