Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Cupcake Inspirations #532 Reminder

Have you entered the latest Cupcake Inspirations Challenge? 

There's still a few days left to play along!

Here's a refresher:



Our challenge is a Theme Challenge:



Make a project that follows the theme:
Fall Foliage


We have a wonderful sponsor this challenge: 
PJMoore Illustrations


Hi, I’m Tricia.  I have been creating digital files for a little over 10

years now.  I love getting on my ipad and doodling images.  Drawing is one of my passions.  I have recently opened a new store where you can buy my designs as digital stamps.  You can find my store on Etsy called PJMooreIllustrations.

I am a wife and mom to 3 and grandma to 3.  I also work full time as a para-educator so I keep pretty busy.  Thanks for having me as your sponsor for the challenge this week.





Here's some inspiration by the Sweeties to whet your appetite:
We would love to have you play along this week! 

Please be sure to check out our rules in the "Challenge Rules" tab on the top to play along.
**If you link up without including a link back to us (e.g. when joining from Instagram) it will go into moderation, and it will be moderated as soon as possible. 

Happy Crafting!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment