Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #100!!!

WOW!!! Challenge Number 100!!! I can not believe I have been doing this for 100 weeks! :)

I have enjoyed seeing everyone's creations each week and getting to know so many wonderful crafters, my Design Team and my participants alike! Thank you all so much for playing along!!!

I picked a fun, pastel group of Cupcakes this week with lots of fun designs!! I hope this gets your mojo running!!!

Courtesy of CakeGirl...

This week we have a Wonderfully Fun Sponsor! The Octopode Factory!!! You have Got to check out the super fun images available on this Etsy Shop!

One random winner of this week's Challenge will receive a $10 Store Credit from The Octopode Factory!!!
Two of our Amazing past sponsors also jumped in and helped make this 100th Challenge even more fun by offering their own prizes! :)

Anita Be Stampin is giving one winner a $15 Store Credit!!


And Robyn's Fetish has put together a Surprise Image/Paper Pack for another random winner! This pack will have 5 all occasion digi images and a digital paper pack!!!


And that is not all! :D

I decided I will also give a little Giftie to a lucky winner!!! I have packaged a Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety 12x2 Chipboard, 6x6 Paper Pack and matching button pack!


Ready for some Sweet Inspiration??? Check out all the lovely creations by the Sweeties!!!


Nina


Here is a fun layout by one of the Anita Be Stampin Design team...

And this week's Amazingly talented Guest Sweetie...

No comments:

Post a Comment