Cupcake image 2 Cupcake Image 3 cupcake Image 1 Cupcake Image 5 Cupcake Image 4

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #105...

Welcome to April! Easter is coming up quick, everyone got their eggs ready???? :) This week I thought I would go all Bunny and Egg on the Inspiration piece! :)

Thanks to Rouvelees Creations for this Easter Goodness!


Link

This week's Sponsor is GlitterBabe Digis, the winner will receive 2 Images of their choice!!


Here is a bit about GlitterBabe:

GLITTERBABE’S DIGIS is a fairly new (2 years) digital stamp store specializing in a variety of images. I love “the sweet smell of flowers” so there is a nice variety. I also lean towards whimsical in my drawings and cover just about everything you need for any occasion. All my images are done in jpg format only and all my images come with sentiments. I strive for quality product and work hard to give my very best. I have tons of fun with it and I hope you do too!


Ready for some Eastery goodness from the Sweeties??? Here you go...

Chris
Denimo

Lisa

Nina

Rachel

Veronica

This week's Guest Designer Victoria
created this adorable Bunny Card for us...

And Glitterbabe herself joined us this week!!
Stef H


No comments:

Post a Comment